Sales Engineer - East Coast
SALES ENGINEER - EAST REGION
We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer based on the east coast for our East Region territory.
We are a global design, development, and Electronics Manufacturing (CEM) Company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Servicing the following industries: commercial, industrial, medical Class II and III, aerospace, and telecommunications markets. Our clients include domestic and international OEM manufacturers. We have more than 35 years of electronics manufacturing experience, engineering expertise, and a well-deserved reputation for quality and customer service across a full spectrum of services.
· Build strategic customer relationships at the executive and key department levels within the customer segment.
· Establish/identify account priorities to develop business strategies along with a strategic plan.
· Achieve profit margin revenue goals while staying within the allocated budget
· Increase or maximize market share by prospecting and identifying new opportunities within the current customer and prospecting for new potential customers.
· Ultimately accountable for issue resolution and customer satisfaction at account(s) within assigned territory
· Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs, market trends, and industry challenges.
· Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
· Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents by consulting with engineers, manufacturing, and enterprise personnel.
· Identify short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
· Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
· Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating engineering capabilities, cost reductions, and operations improvements.
· Coordinate customer equipment design changes requirement to engineering, manufacturing and others to accomplish client/customer requirements.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We are seeking an assertive individual to sell, manage, and develop a specified territory, prospect, close sales at an acceptable profit margin, and manage accounts. We will rely on you to collaborate with the engineering, manufacturing, enterprise management and customer service department to ensure overall client success.
The successful applicant with have a technical and/or scientific background BSEE, BSET, BSME, Bio Medical, and practical approach to define client’s problem, collect data, analyze data, problem solving, and draw valid conclusions. You must have three (3) plus years medical, aerospace, or industrial sales experience. Able to interpret analyze engineering and clinical information delivered in engineering blueprint or schematic diagrams to solve client abstract and concrete variables. Our Sales Engineer position requires 40 percent overnight travel, have a valid driver’s license and proficient in Microsoft Office and Sales Force CRM software. We offer hospitalization insurance, group life, dental and vision insurances, and 401(k). All external hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
Please include Sales Engineer, East Region in the subject line of your reply. Please send resume with salary history to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format.
The Company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status. The Company is an equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.